Account Executive Sales
Company: AIT Worldwide Logistics, INC.
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wake up each day to be part of amovement.A movement to make an
impact. A movement to go for it. A movement to provide solutions. A
movement to be empowered. A movement to do the right thing.Our
people deliver.Empowerment, active listening,andcreative
thinkingare a few attributes AIT teammates exercise to deliver a
world-class customer experience.Forbes names AIT Worldwide
Logistics one of America's Best Employers in 2022! Come join us at
AIT and see why our employees rank us among the best places to
work.Position Overview:AIT is seeking driven sales individuals with
a growth mindset that want to work for one of the best and fastest
growing global logistics providers in the 3PL industry.Our Account
Executives work in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment that
secures business from prospective and existing customers. You will
be held accountable for making a strong impact in establishing and
maintaining positive relationships as earning our customers' trust
is one of our top core values at AIT.The Account Executive will
consult with clients across all services on logistics solutions
including: International, Domestic, Residential, Home Delivery,
Government and Aerospace, Retail, Life Science, Perishable and
E-commerce.What You Will Be Doing Day-to-Day:
- Accountable to directly identify and initiate business
- Developing new business across all of our core
- Identify, initiate, and engage with clients that provide
sustained and profitable revenue streams across multiple
- Develop and execute a business plan that will achieve sales
quota and budget as defined by the company.
- Work closely with local, regional, and international operations
staff to ensure customers' needs and expectations are met.
- Present an array of logistics solutions that enable numerous
entry points into accounts.
- What We Look for in Teammates:
- A proven freight forwarding track record of growing a book of
business and relationships
- A team player who works well with others - being respectful to
our teammates is a Core Value!
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership,
independence, accountability and autonomy in your role.
- Growth mindset - being passionate about your craft, always
looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to
change and doing things differently.
- Customer service focus - we serve a wide variety of customers,
both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of
our culture!Other Skills We Hope to See:
- Proven business selling ability and success in a commission
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of Freight Forwarding sales experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years Freight Forwarding sales experience
preferred. Operational Freight Forwarding experience a big
- Ability to be persuasive to negotiate with a strong business
- Adaptable to rapid and frequent changes to address the needs of
clients and goals of AIT.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to develop new ideas
and innovative solutions.
- High drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while look
for new business opportunities.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical
- Enthusiastic and passionate desire for continuous personal and
professional development, training and team building.What AIT Can
Offer You:In addition to your base compensation, you may be
eligible for commissions up to 6% based on specific sales goals and
objectives (dependent on position). Benefits offered include
Medical, Prescription, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
Accounts, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, Supplemental
Health, Employee Support, Paid Parental Leave, Pet Insurance,
401(k) and Tuition Reimbursement. In addition, teammates may be
eligible for up to 10 to 20 days of vacation (depending on tenure),
2 personal days, 5 sick days, 5 volunteer hours, and 6 company
holidays (plus Veterans Day for Veterans) annually.About AIT
Worldwide Logistics:AIT Worldwide Logistics is a global freight
forwarder that helps its customers grow by expanding access to
markets all over the world where they can sell and/or procure raw
materials, components and finished goods. For more than 40 years,
the Chicago-based supply chain solutions leader has relied on a
consultative approach to build a global network and trusted
partnerships in nearly every industry, including aerospace,
automotive, consumer retail, food, government, healthcare,
high-tech, industrial and life sciences. Backed by scalable,
user-friendly technology, AIT's flexible business model customizes
door-to-door deliveries via sea, air, ground and rail-on time and
on budget. With expert teammates staffing more than 85 worldwide
locations in Asia, Europe and North America, AIT's full-service
options also include customs clearance, warehouse management and
white glove services.AIT Worldwide Logistics is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled. If you are unable to
apply online due to a disability, contact Human Resources at
630-766-8300 ext 5318 or email your resume to
Keywords: AIT Worldwide Logistics, INC., Kansas City , Account Executive Sales, Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!