Inside Sales Representative
Company: Laird Plastics
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job Summary/Purpose: The Inside Sale Representative will serve
as the primary sales and account management representative to
existing and new accounts within the assigned territory. In this
role, you will be responsible for increasing sales and distribution
within the territory by growing and maintaining the customer base
and relationships. Role Requirements:
- Must increase sales and distribution with existing and new
- Must successfully introduce new products and work with current
and prospective customers to meet desired sales and service
- Must efficiently process product orders and maintain frequent
contact with accounts. Position Responsibilities:
- Accountable to achieve sales revenue, volume, and distribution
objectives in assigned territory..
- Emphasizes product features based on analysis of customer needs
and technical knowledge of product capabilities and
- Circulates among potential customers or travels by automobile
to sell products.
- Explains products and prices and demonstrates use of products.
Benefits: We offer a competitive base salary, Profit Sharing,
dental, medical and life insurance, 401k with matching benefits,
tuition reimbursement, paid maternity and paternity leave and
Keywords: Laird Plastics, Kansas City , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!