Inside Sales Representative-Remote (Mountain/Pacific Zone)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Anesthesia and Emergency Medicine - At Teleflex, we promote the
use of advanced anesthesia and emergency medicine techniques to
help improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. We equip
clinicians with some of the most advanced medical devices on the
market today, from our world-class brands including:
- LMA - and R--sch - airway management devices designed to help
reduce the risk of airway-related complications.
- Arrow pain management products designed to improve patients'
post-operative pain experience.
- The Arrow - EZ-IO - System that helps address the time-critical
challenge of emergency vascular access, and
- QuikClot - and QuickClot Control+ - hemostatic devices, used by
hospitals, EMS, and the military for hemorrhage control in a broad
range of bleeding situations. Join a dynamic, growing team that
offers healthcare providers advanced medical technology solutions
that make a difference in patients' lives.
Position SummaryThis remote position is a medical device inside a
sales position. The Inside Sales Representative will work closely
with the Inside Sales team to meet goals and objectives by covering
all sales functions in an assigned territory: forecasts solicits,
secures, and enters sales orders from potential and existing
customers. This position will be responsible for selling Emergency
Medicine Products, (EZ-IO Driver & Needles) in the pre-hospital
emergency medicine markets.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain and grow existing customer base; consistently update
customer database (salesforce.com).
- Implement sales plans and achieve sales goals and objectives
set for the geographic territory.
- Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends
through use of our clinical education program and by performing
virtual trainings. The incumbent will learn and use business
analytic tools and territory knowledge to conduct strategic
territory management business plans.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills are
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of
Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping
- Generate sales in a territory comprised primarily of existing
customers with significant expansion/conversion potential.
- Leverage existing customer relationships and create additional
opportunities by building, developing and maintaining new customer
- Manage entire sales cycle to include qualification of leads,
needs/opportunity assessment, request for proposal (RFP), close of
sale and all post-sales support.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for customers
into computer database.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, emails and faxes related to
the product ordering process.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of
production and delivery schedules.
- Proactively recommend and design selling strategies based on
- Occasional travel to attend trade shows or field visit with
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Teleflex and its Anesthesia &
Emergency Medicine products.
- Exhibit understanding of Teleflex Anesthesia / EMS
- Interface with key departments within the organization and
specialized teams within Customer Service in support of the order
- Responsible for purchase order processing, including necessary
steps to identify customer accounts; verify credit status; pricing,
and inventory levels.
- Professionally communicate (verbally and written) with
customers while providing accurate and timely processing of their
purchase orders; order status and tracking updates; as well as
providing required order related documents (order confirmations;
shipping notifications; and or invoices).
Education / Experience RequirementsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or
university with emphasis in Science/ Business desired; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years inside sales or related experience and/or
training; or an equivalent combination of education and
- Experience using value selling or target account selling
- Prior skills and/or core competencies for this position
- Sales quota achievement
- Embodies core values
- Strategic planning / selling skills / territory
- Medical industry knowledge / acumen / competitor knowledge
- Sense of Urgency
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Intermediate level of computer skills when dealing with the use
of CRM systems (SF.com).
- Advanced level of proficiency with computer skills (MS Office,
Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong telephone communications skills with strong closing
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and through
writing with a variety of call points with the acute care hospital
- Ability to deal with various customer types and overcomes
technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with teams, work in a dynamic
environment and quickly adapt to new corporate objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong analytical skills and a sound business acumen.
- Must live in the MST or PST time zones
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Less than 15%
Keywords: Teleflex, Kansas City , Inside Sales Representative-Remote (Mountain/Pacific Zone), Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!