T3 Sales Representative
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
EquipmentShare is Hiring a T3 Sales Representative.
EquipmentShare is searching for a Sales Representative for our T3
team who is hungry to hunt and win in SMB Sales. Office location is
in the Kansas City, KS area. Remote work is an option.
At EquipmentShare, we do things differently. We are more than a
construction company and you are more than an employee.
EquipmentShare, a nationwide construction technology and equipment
solutions provider, is looking for skilled, curious hard-working
problem solvers to add to our growing team. Despite our growing
footprint, we run our company like a small business and put people
first -which is why we offer a workplace like no other where team
members collaborate, innovate and make meaningful contributions
while accessing some incredible perks.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned
construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve
dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a
national footprint in every major market in the country in the next
couple of years.
Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong
contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we've built into
our rental fleet. And it's just the beginning of our journey to
establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow with Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who
all share an interest in providing a service and product that
improves our customer's experience. Above all, we care about
building something people want, and the only way to do that is by
assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is
to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire
construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving
that goal possible.
We're seeking a T3 Sales Representative who loves a challenge and
wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry
competitors often have layers of tenured management that create
barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth
is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you'll find no shortage of
challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and
supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
You will thrive in this role if you are a seasoned sales
professional with a hunter mentality. You are skilled at generating
your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research,
networking, and driving your territory. You are tenacious. Our
sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you have to be willing to
work accounts until the client has a need. You enjoy building
relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients. You
have killer time management skills. In order to be successful, you
must organize and balance your activities appropriately
(prospecting, selling, and account management) to create
- Cold calling
- Hunt new construction company deals for our T3 solution in the
- Build a solid pipeline of accounts across a multi-state
- Consistently closing large amounts of sales opportunities
- Work closely with our rental teams to sell T3 into rental
- Work closely with our rental sales teams to drive T3 clients to
- You will have four avenues for leads: Rental team, Partners,
cold-calling and internal lead generation campaigns
- Serve as an advocate and representative of the overall
EquipmentShare brand, culture and mission
- Collaborate and build relationships with internal resources,
vendors, partners and potential customers
- Build, report, manage and forecast your opportunities in our
- Locations are to be based in the respective region
- Travel Expectation is less than 25%
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so
we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the
challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow
with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making
a tangible difference in an industry that's long been resistant to
Before we bring on new team members, we take the time to really get
to know them, their goals, strengths and natural talents, so we can
place them in positions that fuel their passions, energy and
motivation. We want our team members to experience a new level of
fulfillment at work. Your only limitations are the ones you might
place on yourself.
Skills & Qualifications
- Successful multi-state territory management history
- Self-motivated leader that is proactive and doesn't need daily
- Prospecting/opportunity pipeline development
- Ability to articulate technical value into customer business
- Time management and organization, advanced communication and
- You learn and alter behaviors due to mistakes and feedback
- You are a people person, a strong communicator, collaborator
and an excellent listener.
- Must be proficient in the following:
- Technology understanding of IoT or construction equipment
- Value propositions / ROI statements and proposals
- CRM /Email / Systems
- Preferred attributes
- Proven track record of success
- Construction / Equipment experience
- SaaS / Telematics / IoT experience
Why We're a Better Place to Work
- Seriously great culture: Sure, we work hard, but family and
personal wellbeing come first. Our workplace is supportive, fun and
feels like a family-operated business--- because it is!
- Health benefits and Life Insurance: Full medical benefits,
rewards for healthy habits and an onsite gym with personal training
- Competitive compensation packages plus a 401k match
- Casual work environment: Flexible and collaborative work
environment with in-office and remote positions available
- Ergonomic setup and new tech
- Wellness benefits: On-site fitness facility, rock climbing
wall, walking trail and chef-prepared meals and snacks.
- Rewards for your hard work: Gift cards, dinner for your family
every month on us, happy hours and fun events to say thanks for
At EquipmentShare, it's more than just a job - it's a calling.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: EquipmentShare, Kansas City , T3 Sales Representative, Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!