US Sales, Grocery Channel - Remote/WFH
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client delivers lighting solutions to retailers, grocers,
distribution centers, and more. Their outstanding products are
renowned in the space, and they have several big-name partnerships.
They are hiring someone in US Sales, Grocery Channel to develop new
accounts nationwide within this target industry.
This US Sales, Grocery Channel professional will represent the
company's lighting solutions portfolio to bring in new business and
new accounts by leveraging their existing relationship rolodex
within the space. As part of a global team, they will have
independence and control in contributing to the company's overall
growth strategy. This Role Offers:
- Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base
salary, quarterly commissions, travel credits, cell phone
allowance, 100% health coverage, and all office tools provided to
work from home.
- Role is backed by dedicated support teams in engineering,
marketing, order processing, logistics, design, inside sales, and
- Sampling and shipping are managed by inside sales team, giving
you more time to hunt accounts and deliver new clientele.
- Products you can get behind, with an extensive portfolio of
solutions and new, cutting-edge technology being developed
- Global company with over 1K employees across the US, Asia, and
- Company committed to environmentalism with energy saving
products and eco-R&D.
- Remote role. Travel required.
- Strategically capture target accounts through business plan
development, product promotion, and presentation.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the target
grocery industry, identifying sales and product development
- Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key
decision-making executives of target clients. Close deals and
manage contract negotiations.
- Travel to customer site and give product demonstrations
complete with compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value
proposition to the customer.
- Prepare sales KPI reports for leadership team such as
conversions, appointments, and testing.
- Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products,
the technology landscape, regional trends, and other relevant
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development, with
proven ability to hunt and deliver new accounts.
- Must have existing relationships within the grocery channel
and/or ESCO - with understanding of their operating structure,
strategies, and more.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent
skills in communication, technical product presentations, and
- A passion for lighting and technology products and the ability
to see its benefit and impact.
- Ability to travel.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Kansas City , US Sales, Grocery Channel - Remote/WFH, Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!