Sales Representative, Residential
Company: GCP Applied Technologies
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Residential Sales RepresentativeGCP Applied Technologies is
looking for a Residential Sales Representative to join its team.
This position covers the Midwest territory. In this role, you will
maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and
aggressively seek new projects to position GCP Applied Technologies
(formerly GRACE) Ice & Watershield and Vycor Flashings.Key
- Maintain contact with established customers and develop new
prospects in assigned territory.
- Service existing and prospective accounts in assigned territory
in accordance with company policies and programs.
- Successfully promote new growth products.
- Analyze customer's needs and formulate solutions using all
resources made available by the company.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts
and aggressively seek new projects to position GCP Applied
Technologies (formerly GRACE) Ice & Watershield and Vycor Flashings
by implementing planned sales strategies, company marketing
programs, and delivering effective customer service.
- Awareness of competitive products and marketing practices.
- Work closely as part of a regional sales team.
- Cooperate and assist fellow salespeople, sales managers,
marketing personnel, customer service, manufacturing, and other
- Should be familiar with architectural and engineering sales
calls for specification positions, as well as contractor
pull-through and distributor calls.
- Recommend new products and modification or deletion of present
products to the line.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs,
self-development programs, conventions, association meetings and
trade shows.Key Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years' minimum selling value added products in a
construction related field.
- Construction industry experience desirable.
- Broad knowledge of services, products, and basic sales
- Ability to consistently meet customer expectations and work as
part of a team.
- Possess good problem solving skills and the ability to discuss
business issues and propose appropriate product solutions.
- Known for sales orientation, comfortable with cold calling and
ability to fill the pipeline with opportunities.
- Maintain up to date records through computer systems (i.e.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Travel up to 50%.
Keywords: GCP Applied Technologies, Kansas City , Sales Representative, Residential, Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!