Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you looking to join a growing company and begin your career?
Do you want to be a part of a company that serves tens of thousands
of collision-repair businesses, mechanical service shops and
vehicle dealerships? How would you like to be a part of a team that
offers a unique environment, that fosters individual growth,
rewards performance and encourages your career advancement? Look no
further and apply today at LKQ where you won't be just an employee
but our most valuable asset. We're looking for individuals who are
interested in a long-range career growth. LKQ Corporation has more
than 40,000 employees and is a leading provider of alternative and
specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other
vehicles. LKQ is excited about the growth that continues to happen
and has been happening for the past 20 years.Are you ready to join
our team?Responsible for managing Inside Sales
Coordinators.Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and implement marketing/sales plans, and monitor
- Analyzes or resolves customer service issues or assists Inside
Sales Coordinators in resolving customer service issues.
- Be familiar with company product literature and be able to
convey product information and availability to customers.
- Assist in determining labor claims.
- Manage the reduction of damaged returns.
- Manage and support the continual improvement of our company's
quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities
(Includes employment decisions such as hire, evaluate performance,
promote, pay, discipline,and terminate):
- Manages Inside Sales Coordinators.Basic QualificationsEducation
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of applicable experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Some college coursework.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be able to convey product information and availability to
customers and to internal personnel.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
- Must be able to lead and train others.Essential Physical
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent
interruptions may occur.
- Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.
Keywords: LKQ, Kansas City , Sales Manager, Sales , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!