SAP Technical/ABAP Consultant/Jr SAP Technical/ABAP Consultant
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 11, 2019
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses.
We've also been recognized by Forbes' Fintech 50 and are on track
to become the first financial "unicorn" company in the state of
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all
sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow
through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping
Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on
short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading
venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square
Ventures & Mithril.
C2FO is seeking an SAP Consultant/Jr SAP Consultant responsible for
developing software applications by using requirements analysis and
design techniques. The SAP Consultant/Jr SAP Consultant will write
code according to specifications, work with abstract concepts and
do technical analysis that impacts the controls of system
operations. Candidate will be reporting to the VP of Enterprise
Implementations and will work closely with the C2FO infrastructure
team to ensure that the application meets company service level
standards and roadmap requirements.
- Assist in client implementation projects, taking bottom-line
responsibility for the overall C2FO SAP baseline interface
- Develop integration solutions to help interface client's SAP
with the C2FO Application.
- Complete technical design and code reviews and help come up
with optimal and scalable technical solutions.
- Complete the development and testing of custom objects for
simple to complex interfaces, data conversions, workflow,
enhancements and forms.
- Keep abreast of new SAP technologies; make technical
architecture roadmap recommendations as appropriate.
- Create development estimates, technical designs, and unit test
plans based upon Functional Design Specifications.
- Troubleshoot and complete the necessary analysis to resolve
production support issues.
- Help Sales with the SAP ERP-related questions. This role can be
client facing with some travel.
Experience that will help you succeed:
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Math, or equivalent discipline preferred
- At least 2-4 years of software development experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to a
- Minimum of 2 years prior hands on experience in ECC 6.0 or
- Candidate should have experience in the following ECC
technologies: ABAP development, OO ABAP development, UI Design
using screen painter, Menu Painter, UI design using ABAP WebDynpro,
BSP, WebDynpro Frameworks, Interfaces (IDOC, BAPI, RFC, ABAP
Webservices, and LSMW), SAP Script, SmartForms and Adobe
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle and
system implementation methodologies.
A few more things to know: We are a fast-growing startup. We expect
a lot. We are a driven team with big ambitions to change the world.
We are seeking individuals who are truly passionate about their
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing
young financial technology companies and build something from the
The position includes an excellent compensation package
(commensurate with experience), equity ownership, health benefits
Keywords: C2FO, Kansas City , SAP Technical/ABAP Consultant/Jr SAP Technical/ABAP Consultant, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!