Supply Chain Production Scheduler
Company: Catalent Pharma
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job Description Supply Chain Production Scheduler Summary: Catalent is a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry. Catalent develops, manufactures, packages and distributes pharmaceutical and other products for customers in nearly 100 countries. The Supply Chain Production Scheduler will report directly to the Planning Manager and will also work side-by-side with the senior level staff, project management team and several of our operations and production groups. We are a growing team where you will be able to put your stamp on the role! Essential Functions:
- Report operations progress in executing scheduled production activities JD Edwards and related systems - creation and modification of shift specific short-term production schedules.
- Track equipment and resource utilization for scheduled production activities along with start percentage and Maintain Schedule Adherence Metrics.
- Participate in the monthly S&OP process and in all pre-launch activities as they relate to scheduling requirements.
- Work with Operations Supervisors and Managers to schedule capacity, equipment and line personnel.
- Identifies and communicates scheduling conflicts to Supply Chain Management to obtain resolutions.
- Communicates decisions to the individual teams affected by the schedule changes. III. Position Requirements: Education or Equivalent: Bachelor's Degree in Business or Scientific related discipline preferred; may substitute relevant experience for education. Experience: Minimum of 4 years of work experience in Pharmaceutical Operations. 2+ years of operational or scheduling experience preferred. Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Working knowledge of MRP preferred. Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience in a discrete manufacturing, job shop environment preferred.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment, preferred.
- APICS Certification, preferred and GMP experience, preferred.
- Solid dose clinical and development manufacturing experience, preferred.
- Experience utilizing Finite Planning techniques/systems preferred. We will identify candidates based on the following:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops Position Benefits:
- Join a high growth and fast paced organization with a people focused culture
- Global exposure, defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Competitive Insurance, 401K, PTO and paid holidays! About Catalent Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference. Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. --- Visit to explore career opportunities, or contact us at +1 . Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to . This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Keywords: Catalent Pharma, Kansas City , Supply Chain Production Scheduler, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!