Refrigeration Maintenance Technician
Company: Tyson Foods
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Refrigeration Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME
- Performing and consulting on robust preventative maintenance and
- Expertly performing emergency mechanical or electrical repairs,
and troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, pump,
pressure, and hydraulic plant equipment.
- Understanding boiler theory, RETA Operator I, and IIAR Basic NH3
Refrigeration schematics will be required for this role.
- Must be able to pass a HAZ-Mat physical and pass the training to
be certified as an Emergency Responder Technician Level and
participate on the Emergency Response Team.
- Must assist and support training and development of more junior
- Also responsible for minimizing downtime due to equipment and
- Other duties as assigned.
MCI-04 WS-04 WS-TC
Shift start: 6:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis excluded)
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old - Minimum of 6 months industrial
refrigeration experience, graduate of an industrial refrigeration
program (I.E. possess a RETA 1 Operator License or Operator 1
License). - Must have Process Safety Management (PSM) experience. -
Knowledge of Industrial Maintenance including Pneumatics, PLC's,
Motor controls, and shop equipment operation desired.
About Tyson Foods
Tyson Foods is one of the world's largest food companies and a
recognized leader in protein. Founded in 1935 by John W. Tyson and
grown under three generations of family leadership, the company has
a broad portfolio of products and brands like Tyson , Jimmy Dean ,
Hillshire Farm , Ball Park , Wright , Aidells , ibp , and State
Fair . Tyson Foods innovates continually to make protein more
sustainable, tailor food for everywhere it's available and raise
the world's expectations for how much good food can do.
Headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas, the company had 121,000 team
members at September 29, 2018. Through its Core Values, Tyson Foods
strives to operate with integrity, create value for its
shareholders, customers, communities and team members and serve as
a steward of the animals, land, and environment entrusted to it.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, customer service,
diagnose, field service, machine maintenance, malfunction,
millwright, service technician, troubleshoot
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Kansas City , Refrigeration Maintenance Technician, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!