AG Diesel Technician
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Working with a well-respected multi-location Ag Implement dealer
that is looking for an experienced AG--Diesel Technician. A person
that understands the importance of doing a job correctly and the
value of satisfied customers. Performs basic diagnostics, service
repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer owned
agricultural equipment.Diesel Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf
equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS)
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for
the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used
in performing assigned duties.Diesel Technician Requirements:
- 2 years of experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using
special tools and equipment following Technical Manual
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required;
Associates degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record is
- Forklift license preferred.Please submit a resume for
consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided
resume will be contacted.If you would like to learn more about Ag
opportunities, contact--Matthew Smith with gpac at
firstname.lastname@example.org by calling 605-679-4839All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Kansas City , AG Diesel Technician, Professions , Smithville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...