Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We have openings now. Work 4 days a week, 10-hour shifts. We
have the following openings:
- 18.00 an hour - Monday to Thursday
- 18.50 an hour - Tuesday to Friday
- 19.80 an hour - Friday to Monday
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Work in a traditional warehousing type environment while
picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work
areas or storage locations.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or
documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins
according to a customer requirements.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work
instructions where applicable.
- Organizing facility or warehouse and work area for orderliness
at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- HS diploma or GED.
- Prior forklift certification.
- Ability to perform repetitive duties within the designated
parameters of standard work and work accurately.
- Ability to communicate and deal with a variety of people.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing
international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right
people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and
self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market
competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to
premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar
Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply
3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the
marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique
and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated,
warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and
repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services
and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+
locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to
work-life balance, people development and superb career
opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process,
may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further
background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional
on completion of required checks and provision of relevant
documentation, in accordance with the applicable local
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Supply, Automotive, Operations
Keywords: Syncreon, Kansas City , Forklift Operator, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!