Mechanical CAD Technician - Energy
Company: RPO Recruitment
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We're looking for a Mechanical CAD Technician who will be
responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings
of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or
detailed sketches. This position successfully plots drawings;
learns and follows company and client drafting standards and
procedures; learns the practices of a selected discipline.
- Prepare new drawings and revise existing engineering drawings
of basic components from specific sketches or layouts.
- Responsible for adhering to company and client drafting
standards and procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to the drafting practices of the
- Assist in drafting design and documentation for various
- Assist with tasks utilizing standard drafting detail
- Assist in continuous drafting detail improvement efforts.
- Research solutions to project concerns and present solutions to
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by managers.
- Associate's degree or bachelor's degree in computer-aided
- 3-5 years of engineering design and AutoCAD / Civil 3D drafting
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
- Ability to follow technical instruction and possess the
organizational skills to complete work in a timely and efficient
- Knowledge of drafting techniques and standard engineering
RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on providing
candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions
specifically tailored to their needs.
We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals
by connecting you to your perfect career path.
To apply for this role please visit the RPO recruitment website:
rporecruitment.us or connect with one of our consultants: Meghan
Groves or Dawn McIntyre on LinkedIn regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively email us at the email address below:
Keywords: RPO Recruitment, Kansas City , Mechanical CAD Technician - Energy, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!