Loss Prevention Associate
Company: Worlds of Fun
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$15 / hour. Must be at least 18 years of age -Must turn 18 before
May 26, 2023 -Loss Prevention Associates are tasked with observing
operations for irregular activities and performing covert
surveillance of areas susceptible to loss. In this role, you need
the ability to maintain a high level of discretion and remain
anonymous to all associates, with exception to the LP department.
- Monitor and enforce violations of Worlds of Fun Code of Conduct
and applicable state laws -
- Investigate, contain, and resolve Safety and Security incidents
by taking appropriate action based upon training and park policy. -
- Monitors closed circuit television to observe guest behavior
and adherence to associate procedures. -
- Certifications provided: Management of Aggressive Behavior
(MOAB), Personal Protection Control and Defense (PPC&D),
Practical and Tactical Handcuffing (PATH), Oleoresin Capsicum
Aerosol Training (OCAT) and Heartsaver - CPR AED. - -Some of our
amazing perks and benefits: -
- Paid training and FREE uniforms! -
- FREE admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for friends and family! -
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise! -
- Work with people from here, near and from all over the world!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home of 13 unique and exciting properties, so come
join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds
of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and
we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our
50th year! As a member of our team, you'll... -
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and
helping them create lifelong memories. -
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates. -
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety. -
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Worlds of Fun.
- Availability to includes some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
- You! -
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Kansas City , Loss Prevention Associate, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!