Buyer, Biologics Planning
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Catalent Pharma Solutions in Kansas City, MO is hiring a Buyer,
Biologics Planning. This position will support procurement of
indirect goods which support Biologics; support data accuracy and
functionality of ordering, and in general, provide support for a
range of planning unit activities and metrics.
This is a full-time role position: Monday - Friday, days.
Catalent is a global, high-growth, public company and a leading
partner for the pharmaceutical industry in the development and
manufacturing of new treatments for patients worldwide. Your
talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to help
people live better, healthier lives.
Catalent's Kansas City facility is home to our Oral & Specialty
Drug Delivery, Biologics Analytical Services and Clinical Supply
Services businesses. The site provides a range of integrated
services for oral solid dosage forms, from formulation development
and analytical testing to clinical and commercial-scale
manufacture. The Kansas City facility is a Center-of-Excellence for
our Biologics Analytical Services business. Our talented team has
over 25 years of experience providing analytical services for
stand-alone and integrated biologics projects.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence
in quality andcompliance, and to the safety of every patient,
consumer, and Catalent employee.
- Create pricing detail for invoicing through contract
interpretation of billable lab activities
- Support supervisor in financial forecasting, and ensure
purchase orders are in alignment with site budget
- Report business/operational metrics and provide analysis
- Assist with invoice resolutions whether via Tradeshift or by
email from vendor, Accounts Payable, Procurement or Biologics
Finance or Project management.Coordinates aspects of indirect
purchasing for the business unit.
- Process purchase orders via JD Edwards program to include
printing and issuing, track confirmations and share with end-user,
and verify delivery/receipt.
- Ensure vendor site approval, pricing, availability, and
appropriate part setup.
- Coordinate the use of virtual credit cards and manage Concur
account as needed.
- All other duties as assigned;
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Business management, Accounting,
Supply Chain/Logistics, or related field, with minimum 2 years work
experience in buyer or similar role.
- MRP systems knowledge required; JD Edwards experience
- Accounting experience relative to purchasing is preferred.
- Buying experience and financial knowledge required.
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and
occasionally lift 0-15 pounds;
Why you should join Catalent:
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 19 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Several Employee Resource Groups focusing on D&I
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Positive working environment focusing on continually improving
processes to remain innovative
- Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an
organization dedicated to preserving and bettering lives
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Community engagement and green initiatives
- Generous 401K matchand Paid Time Off accrual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective day one of
- Tuition Reimbursement
- GymPass program to promote overall physical wellness
- Perkspot - offers exclusive or private discounts from
approximately 900+ merchants in a wide array of categories
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us
bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to
patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing
international company where employees work directly with pharma,
biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new
medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the
market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and
each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in
making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees,
visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of
the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and
on-boarding processes to maintain everyone's safety. The Human
Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and
procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit
your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for
an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to
DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com . This option is reserved for
individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee
and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to
ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma
Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from
agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes
submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or
search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will
become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a
candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited
agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank
details, photocopies of identification, social security number or
other highly sensitive personal information during the offer
process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you
receive any such request, DO NOT respond- it is a fraudulent
request. Please forward such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for us
to investigate with local authorities.
Keywords: Catalent, Kansas City , Buyer, Biologics Planning, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!