Company: Swift Construction
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Installing, repairing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air
conditioning equipment, as well as restaurant equipment on
primarily commercial systems. - Successful candidate MUST be able
and willing to document work performed on customer supplied
paperwork, taking before and after pictures of units worked on,
checking in and out on customer IVR systems, and obtaining customer
signoff on work performed before leaving each jobsite.
*Ability to read, write, and speak English for successful
communication with dispatch and customers.
* Ability to read work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings,
and blueprints; gathering required materials.
* Establishes HVAC and restaurant equipment systems by mounting,
installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers,
evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors,
temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches,
fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related
components; completes power connections.
* Tests and repairs HVAC and restaurant equipment systems by
operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or
replacing sealants, parts, and components. - Perform
troubleshooting of breakdowns; perform preventative maintenance;
perform replacement of system as necessary.
* Ability to make accurate listing of items needed for repair or
replacement to be supplied to dispatch for quoting to customer.
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating
* Documents actions by completing required records and using
customer supplied IVR systems to check into and out of jobs.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Provides own basic hand tools needed to perform job. - Some
specialized tools and equipment are provided by employer.
* Must be able and willing to work a rotating "On Call" schedule
for evening and weekend work as we are a 24/7/365 employer.
HVAC Systems, Restaurant Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety,
Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to
Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Time Management
Skills, Valid Driver's License with good driving record, Has Own
Basic Trade Tools.
Keywords: Swift Construction, Kansas City , HVAC Technician, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!