Shipping & Receiving, Logistics Clerk
Company: WorkSource Staffing
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Job Description for the Shipping & Receiving,
Logistics Clerk:We are hiring for a Steel and Aluminum,
metal-working industry Company, founded in 1921. You will be
exposed to and handling bar, sheet, plate and structural steel and
Aluminum. With vast inventory of 50,000 items stocked and processed
nationwide. Responsibilities for the Shipping & Receiving,
Logistics Clerk:Regulating the supply chain full range of products
by size, shape, and grade; Bar, Tube, Plate and Aluminum
Extrusions, standard and custom shapes. Organize by performing
administrative tasks such as monitoring inventory levels, arranging
transportation methods, and managing shipping schedules.
Requirement for the Shipping & Receiving, Logistics Clerk:
- Complete documentation and manage inventory levels by utilizing
- Process all paperwork for delivery tickets on incoming
- Specialize in supply chain.
- Display a strong sense of urgency in researching, tracking and
correcting logistics issues as they arise.
- Assist finance department with month to end order
- Tracking information, delivery updates and documentations to
internal and external.
- Perform other Logistics related duties as required or assigned.
Benefits for the Shipping & Receiving, Logistics Clerk:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance.
- Pay rate range $18-23/hr. depending on prior experience.
- Training and potential for mobility offered.
- Career company.Apply Now and Call 816.221.0443
Keywords: WorkSource Staffing, Kansas City , Shipping & Receiving, Logistics Clerk, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!