Company: Niagara Bottling
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWe offer competitive compensation and benefits
packages for our Team Members.Aseptic Operations Supervisor
(NIGHTS)The Aseptic Operations Supervisor is responsible for
supporting, coordinating, scheduling, and maintaining all
manufacturing activities, The Aseptic Operations Supervisor is also
responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of
employees engaging in component preparations, filling, capping,
autoclaving, depy glass, compounding, filtration, filling,
lyophilization and terminal sterilization of finish product
- Ensures the proper systems and resources are in place to meet
production schedules on time and that product is manufactured to
specification and in accordance with SOP's, cGMP's, and safety
- Provides and supervises instructions to the manufacturing
department to ensure that all activities are followed as guidelines
on GMP, Safety, SOPs and policies at Niagara.
- Reviews and updates SOPs, deviations, and CAPAs and performs
different roles as directed by upper manufacturing management.
- Supervises manufacturing group leaders and hourly staff in
proper operating aseptic techniques and produces.
- Oversees Indirectly/directly all hourly employees in the
performance of their duties.
- Develops information and compiles reports concerning
scheduling, production goals, equipment and maintenance problems
and other studies or reports as requested.
- Coordinates manpower needs in support training department to
achieve personnel training.
- Monitors production schedules.
- Monitors data during all manufacturing activities.
- Drives employee and equipment productivity to achieve optimum
- Implements strategy from upper manufacturing management.
- Provides clear updates, goals, and direction to the team in
support of the daily production plan.
- Confers with other department management to coordinate the
scheduling of operations to achieve required deadlines.
- Develops department employees through orientation, training,
establishment of objectives, communication of rules and policies
while building employee morale and motivation.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, cGMP's, safety
standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Monitors and controls production schedules and activities to
ensure the meeting of departmental performance objectives and
- Supervises, coordinates and controls the production and
operating activities to ensure optimum utilization of personnel,
materials, and equipment.
- Conducts continuous review and follow-up on projects to ensure
completion of assigned work.
- Review documents such as Protocols, Batch Records, Change
Controls, Deviations, CAPAs, Risk Assessments, etc.
- Evaluates the performance and production of staff; maintains
records on performance.
- Advises department management on matters relating to daily
operations and makes recommendations for improvements when
- Recommends and implements value and process improvement
- Ensures adequate resources are available to manufacture product
(equipment, supplies, and labor).
- Supports investigations, and document corrections/modification
are done effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure direct reports are trained and work in compliance with
applicable SOPs, GMPs, regulatory requirements, safety,
environmental and company policies * Listen to Group Lead feedback
and address team members feedback
- Monitor team members' performance to ensure all training is
current and to determine if any additional training is needed and
work with the department supervisor to address
- Provide leadership and direction to Group Leads and employees
on a daily basis
- Ensure that all Batch Production Records are correctly filled
out and completed in a timely fashion, before it is handled to
Quality Assurance for review.
- Demonstrate the ability to set-up and operate any equipment
used in immediate work area
- Troubleshoot equipment and have the ability to problem solve
any issues that arise
- All other duties as assigned**Qualifications**
- Minimum Qualifications:- 4 Years – Experience in Field or
similar manufacturing environment
- 4 Years – Experience in Position
- 4 Years – Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:- 6 Years– Experience in Field or
similar manufacturing environment
- 6 Years – Experience working in Position
- 6 Years – Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and educationYou should be
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Kansas City , Production Supervisor, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!