HVAC Technician - Full Time/Union
Company: Worlds of Fun
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Assists with the maintenance and installation of all the HVAC needs
in the Parks. Performs services of diagnosing,
trouble-shooting and installing air conditioning and heating
systems, air supply and return plenums with duct board,
and flex ducting. Responsibilities and requirements may vary by
*How You'll Make A Difference: *
* Installs, repairs, adjusts, maintains, retrofits, and
troubleshoots refrigerant controls, compressors, heat pumps, split
ductless splits, packaged units, electric motors, motor controls,
commercial furnaces and related controls, water pumps,
exhaust fans, unit heaters, economizers, humidifiers, capacity
controls, sizes of air compressors and air dryers, and related
accessories and controls, chillers, (reciprocating, screw and
centrifugal), cooling towers, automation control systems, and
all types of glycol systems.
* Maintains accurate and up to date records and logs of all work
* Makes recommendations for improvements, modifications, upgrades
and report findings to supervisor on a timely basis.
* Assists with major overhauls, modifications, and alterations as
* Ensures the safe operation of each work area and each work
* Assists with general cleaning, inspection, and reassemble
equipment as needed.
* Assists in the maintenance of various other equipment, such as
food preparation equipment, on an as needed or as
* Maintains all required EPA documentation and follows all EPA and
AQMD rules when working with refrigerants, oils,
and other regulated chemicals.
* Repairs and maintains various types of walk-in and reach-in
coolers and freezers throughout the facility.
* Interacts with and communicates with various groups and
individuals, such as the immediate supervisor, other Park
managers and staff, co-workers, guests, vendors, contractors,
* Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest, including initiating guest interactions,
answering questions, and giving directions.
* Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair safety
guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual
conditions to supervisor.
* Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
*We're Looking For:*
* Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
* Adheres to Cedar Fair's code of conduct including costuming and
grooming standards as outlined in employees' Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Kansas City , HVAC Technician - Full Time/Union, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!