Production Kansas City Steak Osage Facility, Kansas City, Kansas
Company: National Beef Packing Co., LLC
Location: Platte City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Find your future at Kansas City Steak! Kansas City Steak, a
National Beef Company, in Kansas City, Kansas, is seeking to hire
motivated individuals to join our team in production. With
competitive pay and benefits, safe and stable work, and an
environment that is caring and supportive, Kansas City Steak could
become your next career move! Responsibilities for our Production
positions include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to identify all cuts of meat and product
- Must know all box sizes.
- Must be able to pull, push and bend for an entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work at a steady pace.
- Employees are responsible for following all food safety/GMP
- Must wear all required PPE
- Must be trained in and understand all associated safety
procedures and SOP's
- Assigned work in other areas as neededThis is a safety
sensitive position. This is not a remote position.Previous
experience in the meat industry preferred but not required.National
Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed
beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a
variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging,
and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to
the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one
of those communities, whether it s measured by the number of people
employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our
family, wherever you call home.
Keywords: National Beef Packing Co., LLC, Kansas City , Production Kansas City Steak Osage Facility, Kansas City, Kansas, Professions , Platte City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!