Lead Business Analyst - Remote
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position OverviewBrief DescriptionClarionDoor - A Zywave Company
provides a best-in-class, cloud-based, SaaS platform for
distributing property & casualty insurance, including pricing
management, forms management & document generation, and web service
generation & management. expanding into reporting/analytics, and
more. The Lead Business Analyst holds responsibilities related to
the overall success of ClarionDoor's product implementations. The
Lead Analyst acts a conduit between the customer and the internal
ClarionDoor development teams during the software development
lifecycle. The Lead Business Analyst is able to draw from technical
capability and product knowledge to help ensure satisfactory
delivery to the customer.Why Should You Apply?
- The Lead Analyst is a key facilitator of the overall
ClarionDoor operations team, providing direction and oversight of
the works created by supporting ClarionDoor project team members
delivered to a customer.
- Work directly with ClarionDoor's customer(s) through the
product development/testing/defect resolution process with the
ultimate goal to get a customer project live in production.
- Responsibilities include working with ClarionDoor's full suite
of products known as the CD Digital Distribution Suite. The CD
Digital Distribution Suite includes CD Rating, CD Quoting Portal,
CD Forms and CD Issuance.
- The Lead Business Analyst will also gain familiarity with the
ClarionDoor's web based configuration tools used to develop and
maintain customer's quoting (web) portals and rating engine.
Factors for Success
- College degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, ability to problem based off previous
- Strong communication skills: Comfortable speaking and
communicating with clients, customer and key stakeholders
- Experience being part of a software implement/project is
required. Insurance domain experience is a plus
- Advanced/Expert skills in building Microsoft Excel formulas,
pivot tables, and macros
- Advanced/Expert with XML/XSLT/JSON
- Familiarity with programming languages, databases or other
development skills a plus
- Familiarity with JIRA or other web-based issue tracking tools a
- Familiarity with Swagger, Postman or other online documentation
and API testing tools a plus
- 5+ year work experience preferredCompany BackgroundWhy pick
Zywave? Zywave is a cutting edge, web-based SaaS company that has
revolutionized the insurance industry by helping independent
agencies leverage technology solutions to grow their business in
employee benefits and property and casualty markets. Zywave has
been a highly profitable and growing business for over 20 years and
is consistently voted a Top Workplace, also earning an award for
Milwaukee's Coolest Office.
Keywords: Zywave, Kansas City , Lead Business Analyst - Remote, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!