Ecommerce Production Support Engineer (Remote)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company DescriptionHeadquartered in Southern California,
Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids
everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is
at the foundation of all that we do-delivering stylish, innovative,
and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse
footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories,
Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.With international business
representing over half of our total sales, we have product
available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities
for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct
to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the
globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network
of third-party partners.A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE
FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY. Job DescriptionSkechers Digital is looking for
an individual with aspiration to become a Salesforce expert.
Skechers will sponsor Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
Commerce Cloud training. This position is for a Production Support
Lead / Site Reliability Engineer to coordinate & communicate with
Customer Service and IT for any incidents on Global E-commerce,
Loyalty, Native App, and Digital Direct-To-Consumer business. The
successful candidate will work to establish processes consistent
with digital best practices by establishing operational KPI's,
reporting, alerts, communicate plans and status to team members and
stakeholders, manage incoming incidents and triage and other
day-to-day interactions as needed to keep projects movingThis role
will report to the Director of Quality Assurance and Product
Support, and will become part of a core Digital program team
delivering production support to accelerate business growth for
Skechers USA.Essential Job Results
- Strong technical background ideally within a production support
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles, excellent
stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Monitor baselines of technical KPIs such as uptime,
performance, and error rate of E-commerce platform and drive the
efforts to improve these with the help of other teams, as
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and
taking a holistic view of system health.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for
multiple large distributed software applications.
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and
applications to assist in performance tuning and fault
- Create/maintain operational runbook.
- Prioritize incidents raised and resolve it accordingly.
- Coordinate escalation and resolution of major service
- Incident classification, review after incident, gather
information on RCA and communicate to the team.
- Report promptly to management and business partners regarding
critical outages until resolution.
- Provide on-call support and provide release support.
- Collaborate with the product owners, business, developers, and
QE, as needed.
- Creates, manages and maintains document reports.
- Use tools to understand customer's friction points and help to
- DIGITAL/ECOMMERCE experience required
- 5+ years of experience in providing application production
support for eCommerce website.
- Strong experience in diagnosing production issue and debug
- Strong experience with monitoring tools and log aggregation
- Experience on Jira, Servicenow, Confluence.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases,
including an understanding of relational table designs and running
- Hands-on experience in APIs validation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment.Additional InformationTo perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands
described are representative of those duties that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job
position, to perform the essential functions.While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand;
use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and
arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to
sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to
lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.
Keywords: Skechers, Kansas City , Ecommerce Production Support Engineer (Remote), Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!