Company: Stryten Energy
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview Hourly pay rate: Up to $24.85 plus $1,000* sign-on
bonus for offers through 8/1/2022!
- Bonus terms:
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts;
additional terms and conditions may apply
- Payouts will occur in installments
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payoutStryten
Energy, a new company name with a long history in the Kansas City
area, operates a growing battery manufacturing factory. Through the
GNB Industrial Power division, we are an essential business that
produces batteries, services and solutions for the Motive and
Network Power industries.Stryten is currently looking for qualified
candidates to fill pasting, assembly, heat seal and formation
operator positions in our production departments. Successful
candidates must have mechanical ability and accurate math and
measurement skills. You should be able to control output of various
machines in order to produce quality parts that are within required
specifications. You will meet or exceed production quantity goals
set forth each day. You will maintain a high level of customer
satisfaction. Finally, candidates should have the ability to work
in a team based manufacturing environment.Apply online or text
plantjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!Applicants
MUST be available to work any shift:
- 1st Shift - starting at 5-6:30am depending on department
- 2nd Shift - starting at 1-2:30pm depending on department
- 3rd Shift - starting at 9-10:30pm depending on
departmentStryten offers a strong benefit package that includes the
- Hourly wage up to $24.85
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision plans
- Short-term, long term disability and employee life
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays Responsibilities
- This job requires an employee to be certified to perform the
specific function(s) in the pasting department.
- Will be required to do first piece inspection during the 1st
hour of the day at their assigned station.
- Must be able to understand and communicate with all employees
to receive training instruction and perform responsibilities.
- Will work with the line team to meet the daily production.
- Hourly records production on the tracking board in Pasting
- Perform weekly preventive maintenance on machine
- Meet daily production schedule.
- Will be exposed to lead (dust, fumes, and molten form) and
- Comply with safety and health regulations for the protection of
self and co-workers. Includes shower and shampoo at the end of each
- Must learn to follow quality control specs and procedures.
Maintain accurate and timely SPC charts.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform testing as required.
- Must occasionally operate forklift to stage at the pasting
stations and/or move pasted plates to the ovens. -
- Follow Excel lean Manufacturing Procedures.
- Comply with current Quality Systems Requirements - SQPC
- Perform other duties as assigned by management. Qualifications
- Continuous standing, lifting, bending, and twisting
- Occasionally required to work in extreme environmental
conditions (hot, cold, humid)
- Must wear personal protective equipment such as gloves,
respirator, safety glasses, and steel toed shoes, hearing
protection, etc., as outlined in established department PPE
- Must be able to do some heavy lifting.Equipment Used:
- Small hand tools, control panels, data collection
- Molds for heat seal machine and small hand tools, control
panels, data collection equipment.Education, Experience, Skills
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful.
- Computer literate.Stryten Energy encourages candidates with
Military training and/ or experience to apply. -#CB EEO Statement
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an
applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. About Statement
Stryten Energy helps solve the world's most pressing energy
challenges with a broad range of energy storage solutions across
the Essential Power, Motive Power, Transportation, Military and
Government sectors. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we
partner with some of the world's most recognized companies to meet
the growing demand for reliable and sustainable energy storage
capacity. Stryten powers everything from submarines to subcompacts,
warehouses, distribution centers, cars, trains and trucks. Our
stored energy technologies include advanced lead and lithium
batteries, intelligent chargers and cloud-based software that keep
people on the move and supply chains running. An industry leader
backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten has The Energy
to Challenge the status quo and deliver top-performing energy
solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at -.
Keywords: Stryten Energy, Kansas City , Production Operator, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!