Transportation Account Manager
Company: GTI USA
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description - Account ManagerSeniority Level: Associate
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain Job Functions Sales Employment
Type: Full What's the opportunity? The heartbeat of the
organization. If you have an expert grasp on all aspects of what it
means to transport freight throughout North America- this is the
role for you! As an Account Manager for GTI USA your primary focus
will be to inform and educate potential customers on our innovative
Supply Chain and Logistics' solutions. This role combines inside
sales, account management and problem resolution as you are
responsible for exceeding customer requirements.
What will you be doing?
You will be provided with the tools and resources needed to
consistently win additional business in partnership with our sales
and operations team. As you start your account management career,
you will be in daily contact with small- to large customers working
to build relationships, analyze their freight characteristics and
assess how a partnership will meet their needs. You will be a
strategic partner to your customers and build strong, mutually
beneficial long-term relationships. On our team, you will be an
integral part of our culture, "Communication, Motivation, Support."
We allow our motivated employees flexibility to achieve their goals
in a multitude of ways. Driven, knowledgeable and result oriented
individuals thrive in our environment.
Your Day-to-Day Impact
- Identify and generate new revenue opportunities through
analysis and discovery.
- Penetrate accounts by selling a diverse service portfolio.
- Partner with sales and operations team to create solutions
based on customer needs, load optimization, pricing strategies, and
- Resolve day-to-day freight challenges in a timely and efficient
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels
within customer organizations. Essentials For Your Success
- Strong business knowledge of the North American transportation
market and customers
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving
- Passion, perseverance, and a drive to succeed
- Strong pricing abilities in a spot market environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced
- Willingness to travel, as needed
What You'll Love About Us
- Unique opportunity to join a team that puts culture and people
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo, come to the table
with innovative ideas, and have your voice heard
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
life and disability insurance
- PTO, sick days, and VTO
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) About GTI USA
GTI USA Inc. is a world-class provider of customized transportation
brokerage and logistics solutions and recently opened our 5th
office in the states with the plan to expand into 12 U.S. markets.
We are the operating expansion of the Canadian GTI Group and strive
to provide the highest quality freight solutions and services to
our customers. To learn more, please visit thegtiusa.com. If you
think you'd be a great asset to our team, please submit your
resume- we can't wait to meet you!GTI USA Inc. is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer providing employees with a safe and
welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where
everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and impactfully
Keywords: GTI USA, Kansas City , Transportation Account Manager, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!