Class B Driver (Industrial)
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Clean Harbors Liberty, MO is looking for a Class B Driver
(Industrial) to join their safety conscious team! Our Class B
Drivers (Industrial) perform duties associated with Industrial tank
cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site
remediation and rail car cleaning, working outside year-round in
all types of weather. Field Service Drivers will drive an average
of 30% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in
the operations the remainder of the time. Depending on location,
drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if
business needs warrant it. This position requires up to 50%
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL Required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon
- Industrial labor experience (heavy lifting, equipment
operation, confined space) a strong asset;
- Ability to travel up to 50% as business demands require (within
1-2 weeks at a time);
- Ability to use mobile computers.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Kansas City , Class B Driver (Industrial), Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!