Sr. Data Analyst
Company: Morris Technology Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $30-$40/HR W2Job Description:
- Analyze, prepare, and process data sets to be consumed for
direct insights, statistical modeling or other analytical
exploration for internal and external clients.
- Access and compile complex data sets from various sources for
exploratory and pre-defined analyses.
- Audit complex data sets for completeness, validity, and other
pertinent data health measures.
- Evaluate complex data sets for analytical possibilities and
pitfalls with some assistance.
- Transform complex data with some assistance for specific team
functions or processes as appropriate.
- Conduct basic statistical testing and exploratory data
- Create basic data visualizations leveraging design and data
- Consult with stakeholders or clients on data availability and
quality and outcomes of analysis.
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complex data sets
with some assistance.
- Able to work independently under guidance of pricing leader,
create PowerPoint presentations and collaborate
- Engage with stakeholders and supporting teams to set clear
expectations and follow up to ensure progress and overcome
- Communicate and share knowledge, provide timely feedback to
encourage success, ensure accountability.Required Skills:
- Software Skills MS Excel Advanced-2 years
- Software Skills MS PowerPoint-2 years
Keywords: Morris Technology Solutions, Kansas City , Sr. Data Analyst, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!