Company: Tutera Senior Living & Health Care
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job Location: - - -Tutera Corporate - Kansas City, MO
Salary Range: - - -Undisclosed
Tutera Senior Living has an exciting career opportunity for a
highly skilled, dedicated, and experienced professional to assume
the position of -Maintenance Director, -located in the -Kansas City
The successful candidate for this position should be a
self-starter, have an excellent work history and possess the
following skill sets:
- strong Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and general
construction knowledge regarding building operations, maintenance
- good working knowledge of HVAC/Boilers/Cooling Towers/Pumps and
- knowledge and capabilities of operating, managing a work order
system. Scheduling preventive maintenance tasks and corrective work
- utilizing team building skills to continue to train and develop
maintenance department personnel; -
- must have good customer service skills and be able to develop
positive relationships with residents and fellow team
- must be able to demonstrate a solid history of good
- must be able to lead a team in maintaining Room/Unit Make
Ready's to a high standard, on schedule and on budget;
- solid communication skills, both verbal and electronically
(Word, Excel, and Office);
- know and understand Life Safety as it pertains to a Senior
Living Facility including, nurse call, fires suppression, fire
alarm, surveys inspections, etc.;
- must be able to delegate tasks and responsibilities, measure
successes, set tempo and expectations, and provide
- perform all other duties as directed or required for the
success of the facility and team; and,
- maintain labor, repair budgets, forecast quarterly/monthly, and
At Tutera Senior Living, we know that our reputation for excellence
is due to our exceptional employees. If you are ready for a
rewarding career with a company that values its team members, then
you are the right candidate. We offer our management team members
-a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that
- Excellent Starting Wage!
- 401k with Matching Contributions!
- Paid Holidays!
- Birthday Holiday!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Medical Insurance!
- Dental Insurance!
- Vision Insurance!
- Critical Illness Insurance!
- Short-Term Disability Insurance!
- Cancer Insurance!
- Accident Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!
If this dynamic career is right for you, then apply today and start
your future with Tutera Senior Living and become part of our
successful team! -
- Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. - It just
takes two minutes!
- Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tutera Senior Living -7611 State Line Road (Suite 301) -Kansas
City, MO -64114
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living,
independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents
they serve across -9 states. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career,
and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why
over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care
professionals make -us their employer-of-choice in the long-term
care industry! - - - -
Keywords: Tutera Senior Living & Health Care, Kansas City , Maintenance Director, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!