Company: Clemons Real Estate, LLC
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Summary:Clemons Real Estate is looking for a reliable
maintenance technician to complete day-to-day operations and repair
of our multi-site property portfolio. Primary responsibilities
include cleaning communal areas, painting, electrical, and
carpentry duties. You should also resolve tenants'
maintenance-related queries and complaints as they arise in
collaboration with the Maintenance Director and site Property
- Competitive Salary
- Full-Time Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term
Disability, Life Insurance, HSA or FSA (depending on selected
insurance coverage), Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, Legal
Services, and Employee Assistant Programs (EAP).
- Employees are eligible for our full suite of benefits after
- Clemons Real Estate makes a $250 employer contribution to every
FT employee's insurance.
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Auto Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance Reports to: Maintenance Director Core
Values & Competencies:To achieve success, the Clemons Real Estate
team must embrace certain core principles and values.
- Collaboration Responsibilities:
- Receive daily work orders from Maintenance Director and execute
them in a timely fashion.
- Accurately document work performed through ResMan, including
parts and labor.
- Conduct basic repairs with regards to plumbing, electrical,
appliances, and unit interior.
- Complete Work Orders assigned in ResMan within a timeline of
24- 48 hours when possible and communicate any delays with the
Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Verify that water-related appliances in units have no issues
when attending to a service-related call.
- Contact residents to confirm work order attendance/and confirm
when the work order is completed, either via a notice, in person or
via a phone call.
- Escalate work orders to Lead Tech when they exceed 2 hours
- Inform Maintenance Supervisor of needed services and
- Respond to on-call emergencies per the rotation schedule.
- Stay current on all applicable safety standards. Skills
- Must have excellent communication skills and display a friendly
and courteous attitude towards residents and other employees.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to train other
maintenance personnel if required.
- Must have a dependable vehicle to transport tools and equipment
to job sites. Must provide proof of liability insurance and have a
valid driver's license.
- Must provide own basic tools, or be willing to obtain the
required hand tools, pertinent to this position.
- Must be able to manage multiple demands, be a critical thinker
and demonstrate an ability to follow up and follow through.
- Must be proficient with technology, including the ability to
use Google Suite and ResMan.
- Extensive mobility and excellent physical condition. Ability to
lift 100 lbs. necessary for installation and removal of appliances.
Ability to kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, etc.
- Must be able to operate all necessary hand tools to make
repairs to items in need of repairs.
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather, as
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Associates Degree (Desired)
- Ability to read Material Safety Data Sheets (Desired)
- Fair Housing Basic (Desired)
- Person Protective Equipment Training (Desired)
- Occupation safely health administration (Desired)Experience
- Three (3) years' prior experience in Property Maintenance,
Construction, Carpentry, HVAC, Electrical, or Plumbing. Essential
- Neat, clean, and professional at all times throughout the
workday and/or whenever present in the community.
- Operating vehicle and driver's license required according to
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Demonstrate ability to perform tasks described above.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills for
communicating with residents, co-workers, and senior
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach
to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee
Keywords: Clemons Real Estate, LLC, Kansas City , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!