Golf Course & Landscape Maintenance
Company: Quivira Inc
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Position: This position maintains golf course and
landscaping around the course, clubhouse and other club facilities,
including parking lots. Consistency is a key element in a positive
experience, which is achieved by always following our trained
Service Culture! We are flexible to your availability:
- Full Time, Part Time or Seasonal
- Shifts typically run 6am - 2pm
- Every other weekend required.
- Great for someone looking for a summer position The Perks
- Flexible work schedules
- ProShop Discounts
- Playing Privileges (some restrictions apply)
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability & Life
Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- 3 Health Insurance Options (Full Time Employees)
- 401K Match - 50% of first 8% contributed (With Eligibility
Requirements) The Location: Lake Quivira Country Club is
conveniently located in Lake Quivira, KS; one mile east of I-435 at
exit 8A, off Holliday Drive, just north of Shawnee, KS. Rarely ever
any traffic to get to us! Lake Quivira is centrally located to
downtown Kansas City, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Schools
in the area are some of the best in the entire state. Company: Lake
Quivira Country Club is nestled in a private, gated community with
a 224-acre lake near Shawnee, Kansas. Lake Quivira features one of
the finest private golf clubs in the greater Kansas City area, on
both sides of the state line. Our members call our club home.
Members also enjoy a full-service clubhouse, community center,
horse stables, nature center and miles of nature trails.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be able to bend, stand, stoop, and/or sit for 8 hours a
- Must be able to lift or push up to 80 lbs.
- Must have positive attitude and team player mentality
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. PI175279114
Keywords: Quivira Inc, Kansas City , Golf Course & Landscape Maintenance, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!