Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Performs field quality control tests on plastic concrete.
- Performs field density testing on soil, asphalt and
- Performs routine laboratory tests on soil, concrete, asphalt
and other construction materials.
- Limited decision making.
- Prepares written daily field observation reports and summary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Conducts all work in a manner that demonstrates that safety is
a core value.
- Conducts periodic jobsite safety observations.Minimum Required
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- 2-5 years of testing soil and concrete.
- Must have reliable transportation and enjoy working outside.
Must be available for overtime and weekend work as needed.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75
- ACI Level I Certification
- Nuclear safety trained at first available opportunity. -
-TalentBridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and
Keywords: TalentBridge, Kansas City , Construction Inspector, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!