Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Growing company with tons of opportunity to career growth and
development!!! Payroll or Compensation or Commissions Analyst
Opportunity!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba TranAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $95,000 per yearA bit about us:We are growing
exponentially and have been recognized as one of the top companies
within our industry 3 years in a row! An accomplishment that we are
very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and
leadership team. With growth, comes opportunity to continue to
really strengthen our infrastructure.Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilitiesJob Details
- Calculates commission/incentive award payments for production
and eligible support associates based on commission and incentive
- Runs and analyzes commission reporting from various sources,
validates data and researches all exceptions.
- Leads support activities needed for the implementation,
communication and administration of sales commission or incentive
programs, plans and policies.
- Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and
- Analyzes sales performance results, prepares commission
statements, presentations and recommendations for sales and/or
- Uses spreadsheets, internal systems or dedicated computer
programs to gather data for payment calculation or analysis.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as
outlined in the plan.
- Resolves reconciliation issues related to commission data
and/or compensation payouts.
- Contributes to the development or improvement of systems to
effectively track or capture data.
- Performs cost and/or trend analysis or modeling of alternative
commission/incentive plan design or quota levels.
- Assists in other accounting or financial projects as
communicated by the manager. May consist of data management,
information gathering, operational or financial analysis, etc.
- Partners with Sales & Finance Leadership in the development
and/or redesign of commission plans.
- Performs other duties and special projects as
assigned.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Kansas City , Commissions Analyst, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!