Freight Handler - Overnight Shift
Company: CrossCountry Freight Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Dock Workers are responsible for loading and unloading
freight from trailers using equipment such as forklift and/or
pallet jack on our cross-dock. Our Dock Workers play an important
role in making sure freight gets where it needs to go!This is a
great opportunity for those who are interested in learning more OR
looking for advancement in their career within the LTL
industry.Shift: Monday - Friday 12am -9amPay: $19.08/hr = NEW
STARTING WAGE!Position Details:
- Work safely and efficiently using equipment such as forklifts,
pallet jacks, 2-wheel carts, or by hand to move freight
- Load and unload a wide variety of freight in a fast paced
environment to meet linehaul deadlines.
- Secure freight inside trailers using supplies such as pallets,
straps, and load bars.
- Performs tasks such as breaking down or shrink wrapping
pallets, re-palletizing, and/or daily dock clean-up and
- Use scanning devices and/or other technology to verify freight
- Assist customers with freight when neededJob Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to lift 75 lbs unassisted
- Previous Forklift experience preferred
- Forklift Certification a plusBenefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Plans start as low as $12.50/paycheck.
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Biweekly PayAbout Us: CrossCountry Freight Solutions (CCFS) is
an innovator in the LTL trucking industry, with over 40 years of
experience. CCFS uses the latest technology to provide quality
service and on-time delivery to its customers. The company is proud
to serve customers in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa,
Kansas, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Colorado, Wyoming,
and Montana. CCFS is a member of the North American family of
companies. Our family of companies provide direct service
throughout the Upper Midwest, and Western regions; along with parts
of the Southwest region.Our Dock Workers are responsible for
loading and unloading freight from trailers using equipment such as
forklift and/or pallet jack on our cross-dock. Our Dock Workers
play an important role in making sure freight gets where it needs
Keywords: CrossCountry Freight Solutions, Kansas City , Freight Handler - Overnight Shift, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!