Construction Laborer- $21-$30/Hour
Company: AmeriFence Corporation
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AmeriFence is the largest fence contractor in the Midwest, with
over 50 years' experience installing residential and commercial
fences, gates, railings, and more. Our clients include homeowners,
construction contractors, data centers, architects, stadiums, and
airports.As a Construction Laborer, you will join a team of
industry professionals and participate in the building and
installation of the various products we offer. This is a full-time
position (40 hours per week).Highest paid construction in Missouri.
No weekend work. Year round work guaranteed. Best benefit package
in construction. Starting pay $21-$30/Hour.Benefits:
- $21-$30 Starting Pay, depending on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Optional Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, and Personal Days
To qualify for this position, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma/GED
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Possess or obtain a CDL license within 90 days of employment.
- Pass a drug test & physical test after accepting job offer.
You also must be able to meet the following physical requirements:
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. above knees for several hours.
- Lifting up to 30 lbs. above head for several hours.
- Working in awkward positions on knees or with knees bent for
- Walking 3+ miles a day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: AmeriFence Corporation, Kansas City , Construction Laborer- $21-$30/Hour, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!