Accounts Payable Analyst - (remote)
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a very strong Accounts Payable Analyst to join
one of the largest companies in the world. This is a Fortune 100
company. The ideal candidate will have experience working on large
ERP software supporting a large corporate environment. This role
will offer growth and opportunity for advancement. We are
interested in both senior level experience Account Payable
professionals as well as recent graduates that would like to get an
opportunity to join one of the best companies in the world and
Company offers one of the best compensation and benefits packages
you will find.
In this role, youll own company-wide business expense processes,
including, but not limited to:
- Process invoices in our AP software.
- Ensure invoice consistency with forecasts and vendor
- Onboard vendors and communicate payment status as
- Train employees on invoice and vendor onboarding processes.
- Measure company metrics against terms of various vendor
contracts on a monthly basis.
- Determine when contract upgrade, restructuring, or early
renewal may be necessary.
Credit Card Management
- Ensure cardholder transaction coding progress.
- Maintain roster of cardholders and partner with Match Group
Accounting to issue new cards and close cards as necessary.
Lead monthly close processes
- Collaborate with company departments to determine monthly
- Analyze accrual vs actual variances by vendor/account.
- Regularly review aged accruals. Support monthly operating
expense forecasting, variance analysis, metrics reporting, and
departmental cost budgeting
What Were Looking For
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or general business
management(preferred) with 3-4 years of finance or accounting
experience, particularly with accounts payable functions.
- Proficient in advanced features of Excel
- Team player with strong communication skills and attention to
- Competent in managing and analyzing complex financial and
- Strong project management skills with the capacity to work
independently and proactively. Nice-to-Haves:
- Creative thinker
- Positive attitude
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Kansas City , Accounts Payable Analyst - (remote), Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!