Company: JARBO Employment Group
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Review, interpret, and analyze construction documents and
understand scope of work to bid.
- Perform detailed itemized take-offs in Planswift, and review
data to determine material and labor costs.
- Review estimates, addendum's, and revisions for completeness
- Prepare complete estimates based on proposal documentation with
pricing prepared in a detailed breakdown.
- Create and submit estimate Proposals to appropriate
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or
vendors prior to submitting a hard bid.
- Perform risk analysis, schedule conflicts, and manpower
- Follow up with Clients to ensure bid receipt and to facilitate
negotiations for submitted bid proposals.
- Build relationships with key vendors (Contractors, suppliers,
- Complete purchase orders for materials required on active
- Minimum of 3 years estimating experience or relevant in-field
- Familiarity with financial and project management
- Planswift, or similar, on-screen takeoff software experience
- Exquisite math and IT ability with an analytical mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in estimating architectural stone, architectural
precast, or millwork preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Keywords: JARBO Employment Group, Kansas City , Estimator, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!