Production - Area Manager
Company: Stryten Manufacturing
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Stryten Energy in Kansas City, Missouri is looking for a
Production Area Manager to join our team.-- You will be responsible
for providing leadership for departmental operations which include
safety, quality, efficiency, and delivery over battery assembly.
This position will work Night Shift. Responsibilities
- Manage the manufacture of product within the standards of
budget, policies, procedures, priorities, and quality.
- Directly supervise shift supervisors.
- Develop and implement methods to improve productivity, space
utilization, and quality.
- Assure compliance with all safety and health policies and
- Train and develop supervision to include hourly work
- Determine required staffing and maintain efficient use of
- Monitor and assure housekeeping and orderliness throughout the
- Collaborate with maintenance to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Comply with current Quality Systems requirements.
- Support Lean Manufacturing procedures.
- Able to prioritize opportunities and drive root cause
- Perform other work as assigned by the Production Manager or
Plant Manager. Qualifications
- BS in Business, Engineering, or related area, or equivalent
experience plus 5+ years of experience.
- Strong and demonstrated management skills.--
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.Physical Requirements:Sitting, standing,
and walking as necessary.Equipment Used:
- General office equipment, PC and various software.
- Personal protective equipment as required. EEO Statement
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an
applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. About Statement
Stryten Energy (www.stryten.com) is an innovative stored energy
solutions provider with The Energy to Challenge the status quo in
transportation, motive and network power industries. We invest in
and develop the energy storage technologies that give our customers
the competitive advantage they need to be successful and achieve
their goals for growth and profitability.How do we challenge? We
are customer-focused, quality-centered and environmentally
responsible with the health and safety of our employees at the
center of everything we do.Our stored energy solutions power
everything from forklifts in warehouses and distribution centers to
cars, trains and trucks to data centers and vast telecom networks.
In addition to manufacturing high-quality advanced lead and lithium
batteries and intelligent chargers, we design cloud-based software
for smart fleet design decisions.
Keywords: Stryten Manufacturing, Kansas City , Production - Area Manager, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!