REMOTE Principal Site Reliability Engineer - AWS, Terraform
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Principal Site Reliability Engineer
Remote: Yes, 100% Remote.
Base Salary Range: $150,000-$240,000/year
Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as organizations
are accelerating their cloud migration. We are at the forefront of
the emerging cloud security industry with the only modern
privileged access management platform that provides unified
Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and
Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms &
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and
Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the
hottest Cloud Security startups. Our company is founded by
Cybersecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is
backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for design, implementation and uptime of highly
scalable application infrastructure running on AWS.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of IaC framework and
managing infrastructure deployment using Terraform.
- Configure the infrastructure to generate relevant metrics for
- Configure tools to handle backups and disaster recovery.
- Configure tools to ingest monitoring data, develop alert
- Configure tools to manage application and infrastructure
- Monitor and fine-tune utilization of AWS resources.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and
ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in
a 24/7 production environment.
- Help debug issues on platform, finding those non-performant
queries, failures, etc.
What You Need for this Position
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Experience with managing large scale multi-tenanted SaaS
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and
- Expert knowledge of Terraform.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to
effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
Nice To Have
- Experience going through compliance audits like SOC2, ISO
What's In It for You
- We empower you to think critically and contribute to our
development. Every team member has the power to make our company
- We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is
the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and
anyone who interacts with us on any level.
- A Culture of life-long learners.
- We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to
inclusion drives us forward each day.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits, including for dependents
- Unlimited PTO
So, if you are a Principal Site Reliability Engineer with
experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Marcus
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1-1655177 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Kansas City , REMOTE Principal Site Reliability Engineer - AWS, Terraform, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!