Location: Kansas City
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Company DescriptionBroadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a
$4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500--
Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and
technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and
wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by
doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit
Chain-the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee
engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder
value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing,
governance, and communications for our clients, their customers,
and the financial services industry.
Job DescriptionBroadridge is hiring! We are currently looking to
hire our next Solutions Analyst. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire
role based out of our Deer Park, NY or Kansas City, MO location.We
are seeking a professional individual extensive knowledge in the
area of Business Analytics. They partner closely with Business and
Development implementing highly sophisticated or specialized
projects. They collaborate on technical solutions to improve
business decisions with a focus on developing new insights and
understanding of business strategic objectives. Impacts business
direction through the development of innovative services or
productsAre you passionate about technology and making a direct
impact? If you are passionate about joining our growing team
supporting one of our emerging product lines, please read
- You'll partner with Product Management on technology solutions
when crafting product road-maps.
- You will ensure ongoing consensus among partners regarding
overall solutions through collaborative communication and
deliberation as well as understanding of their point of view
- You'll coordinate multiple cross-departmental projects for a
program; ensuring the overall solution will work for both business
- Actively identifies potential issues or roadblocks and
optimally acquires agreement from key partners based upon suggested
- You'll use knowledge of existing products, processes and
services to generate new options that spur growth and new
- Anticipates challenges and assesses risks for both internal and
external partners, executing contingency plans
- Collaborate with multiple partners across Business and Product
Management teams to elicit and translate requirements into
Functional Specification documentation.
- You will act as liaison between all project partners including
Business, Development, Quality Assurance, and Sr. Management to
ensure understanding of requirements and project objectives.
- Work closely with multiple development teams around the world,
crafting project and program documentation including Technical
- Collaborate with partners to develop project landmarks and
completion dates and adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
- Supervising the progress of multiple concurrent projects, and
driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all project
- Collaborate with QA and end-users assisting in the design of
test plans to ensure alignment with specifications.
- Efficient scope management to ensure requirements meet project
objectives and fulfill business needs.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation to ensure
consistency to SDLC processes
- Remediate project and resource conflicts, facilitating
solutions across departmental boundaries.
- Provide mentorship, train, and advise less experienced team
- Assist in preparation for implementation and alignment to
standards and procedures for application installs.
- Partner with Business in clarifying, updating, and improving
the business processes impacted by technology changes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 15+ years of Business Analysis / Project Management
- 3+ years managing/leading a small team of Business
- Validated project management and organizational abilities
- Deep understanding of system development life cycle
- MS Office and MS Project experience required
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with Web technologies
- Excellent facilitation, elicitation, and issue remediation
skills with the ability to work in a sophisticated environment
- Validated written, verbal communication, and presentation
- Proven interpersonal skills and experience interacting with
clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time while
maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, specific to
highly technical and client focused service environment
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable within the organization and
viewed as a domain specialist.
- Knowledge of the financial industry is desired
Additional informationBroadridge is an equal opportunity employer
and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other
protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here
to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request
a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited
in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a
result of your disability. You may request a reasonable
accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to
Keywords: Broadridge, Kansas City , Solutions Analyst, Professions , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!