Company: Worlds of Fun
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewLooking for fun and engaging work during the Fall and
Winter seasons? Join our Worlds Of Fun family for Haunt and
WinterFest! Convenient hours for any high school student, college
student, retiree or anyone seeking an amazing part-time
opportunity. ?Our associates are key in leading in a variety of
engaging activities that reflect and uphold our five core values of
?Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, Safety and Integrity and promotes
inclusion among all associates.Our team members are enthusiastic
about their work because they create fun and memories of a lifetime
for our customers every day! They also enjoy:
- Casual work attire (uniform provided)
- FREE park entry
- Discounts on food and retail items
- A fun and engaging work environment?where friendships are
- Flexible work schedule
- FREE tickets to WOF (after 40 hours workedQualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a?background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment,?education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
law.ResponsibilitiesPrepares and serves beverages to park guests
while ensuring local, state and federal regulations of alcohol
services are met; requires?identification for guests to whom
alcohol is served. Operates cash registers. Provides quality
service to park guests.
- Takes and fills food and beverage orders from guests.? Taps
beer kegs, serves draft beer and bottled alcoholic beverages.?
Takes proper payment and makes change for food and beverage items
using a cash register.
- Monitors and manages alcohol sales and consumption consistent
with Missouri Liquor Laws, including checking proper identification
for the?minimum age requirement of 21 years of age to purchase
alcohol.? Serves food and beverages in correct portions to ensure
proper food cost procedures are followed.
- Greets guests, answers questions, ensures quality service and
resolves complaints for guests.
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly.? Ensures
product temperature controls are met and maintained for quality and
safety; alerts Supervisor of any malfunctions, safety concerns or
needs.? Follows all Board of Health regulations.
- Squeegees floors, wipes counters, sweeps, empties trash and
completes other general duties.? Maintains proper stock levels for
all serving, kitchen, dining and condiment areas and alerts Team
Leader to supply shortages.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions,??answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Kansas City , Beer Pourer, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!