Client Retention Specialist
Company: Full Potential Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 17, 2019
At FPS, we put our people first, because your success is our
success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our
employees thrive, because we believe that happy, motivated teams
achieve groundbreaking results. As a Client Retention Specialist,
you will be responsible to retain customers through identifying
customer concerns and selling the value of client products and
services. You will provide recommendations through needs-based
selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers
on the value, features and benefits of their services, and be able
to ask for the sale. The ideal candidate has the ability to
establish positive rapport and handle all calls with good demeanor.
A candidate who is able to communicate effectively, professionally,
and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of
communication with internal and external customers. As a Client
Retention Specialist you have the opportunity to earn $30,000 to
$45,000 per year. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll
enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance-
based bonuses! ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish positive rapport with current client customers
through inbound telephone calls.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting to disconnect,
add or change their current services. Accurately compute and quote
customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and
balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer
based on product and service needs.
- Retain customers through identifying customer concerns and
selling the value of client products and services. Provide
recommendations through needs based selling, identify customer
needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features and
benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
- Identify, research and resolve customer concerns and or
problems to maintain their business and a positive customer
- Record electronic transactions and document each call as
trained accurately while talking with customers over the
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive
customer service attitude in all forms of communication with
internal and external customers.
- Adhere to client privacy guidelines to ensure each customer's
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
Employees are required to work non-traditional business hours, such
as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all
- Carefully listen to and understand customer issues KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to work anytime during the centers hours of
operation (to include rotating shifts, and occasional
- Basic math skills, data entry skills and sales aptitude.
- General understanding and experience with call centers/customer
service, or sales.
- Ability to use current computer equipment and programs being
- Must have strong administrative, computer, organizational and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to
monitor own work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and
efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and
sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Full Potential
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility,
responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated,
professional and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work
- Possess strong decision-making skills while using good
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of
efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients,
co-workers and management.
- Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED.
- A strong desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries.
- Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING
- Enjoy helping customers choose the best telecommunications
package for their needs.
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse customer base.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills Our bottom line. We
put people first to drive breakthrough results. We offer:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Uncapped Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off (18 days a year)
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs Job Requirements
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a customer focused role
- History of excellent work attendance required.
- Minimum one (1) year Customer Service/Sales with upselling
- Minimum one (1) year experience meeting goals or quotas
- Minimum one (1) year Inbound Call Center experience
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry a plus.
- Previous work experience in a Business Processing Outsourcing
(BPO) environment a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Keywords: Full Potential Solutions, Kansas City , Client Retention Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!