Assembler Special Projects
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures
technologies to address critical challenges linked to global
macrotrends such as safety, security, productivity, global
urbanization, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees
worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists,
Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and
technology in everything they make and do.--Honeywell has been
named a Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row,
recognizing the company's global reach of portfolio and invention
In Kansas City, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies
(FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of
Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration's (NNSA) Kansas
City National Security Campus.--This state-of-the-art engineering,
manufacturing, and sourcing facility produces a wide array of
intricate components to deliver trusted national security products
and government services primarily for the NNSA.--Honeywell
FM&T's culture of integrity, commitment and continuous
improvement enables them to deliver responsive, collaborative, and
innovative management and technology services and products that
translate into cutting edge solutions to complex national security
***This position will be in Kansas City, MO***
- Performs electrical and mechanical fabrication and assembly
operations including storage, receipt, dispersal and control of
material, preparation, assembly, verification, test of components
and products, packaging and shipping.
- Operations performed include (but not limited to) electrical,
mechanical, and chemical processing, finishing, soldering, welding,
laser processing, bonding, encapsulation.
- Plans, sets up, and operates all equipment, including joining
equipment, necessary to the performance of the task.
- Employee may be required to develop methodologies and make
setups to perform the work and gain engineering approval as
- Employee will be required to work from work directions,
engineering drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, sketches, and
other written and verbal instructions.
- Completes the necessary paperwork and records data on products
- Performs visual, mechanical, and electrical verification of own
work and the work of others. Performs all security tasks as needed
and may be required to travel, hand carry material to other
locations, and perform work at those locations.
- Performs operations involved in preparing, combining,
connecting, and fabrication of components and subassemblies into
- On electrical and electronic assemblies, including
microminiature versions, performs potting, encapsulation or
impregnation, including oven operations and applying the finishing
touches necessary to complete the assembly.
- May be required to perform brush application of touch-up paint
and overcoating materials and to move product between departments
as well as to and from potting, cleansing, and degreasing areas
located within the same group of departments.
- May perform in-process inspection.
- May check and top off lubricants as necessary.
- Responsible for complying with applicable provisions of Article
19. Health, Safety, and Environment of Collective Bargaining
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in assembly and or manufacturing.
- US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain "Q" and "SCI"
- Prior experience setting up and operating appropriate
equipment, tools, and fixtures for product assembly.
- Soldering skills (certificate desirable)
JOB ID: req424043Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 14520 Botts Road,Kansas
City,Missouri,64147,United StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due
to contractual requirements.Honeywell FM&T OverviewHoneywell is
an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Kansas City , Assembler Special Projects, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!