Event & Protocol Specialist
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesHoneywell
is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies
to address critical challenges linked to global macrotrends such as
safety, security, productivity, global urbanization and energy.
With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than
19,000 engineers and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus
on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make
and do.-- Honeywell has been named a Top 100 Global Innovator for
seven years in a row, recognizing the company's global reach of
portfolio and invention influence.--
In Kansas City, Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies
(FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of
Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration's (NNSA) Kansas
City National Security Campus.--This state-of-the-art engineering,
manufacturing, and sourcing facility produces a wide array of
intricate components to deliver trusted national security products
and government services primarily for the NNSA.--Honeywell
FM&T's culture of integrity, commitment and continuous
improvement enables them to deliver responsive, collaborative, and
innovative management and technology services and products that
translate into cutting edge solutions to complex national security
***This position will be in Kansas City, MO within a hybrid work
This individual will be primarily responsible for assigned duties
by the Executive Protocol Officer to coordinate meetings, visits
and events, at the KCNSC, in Kansas City and Albuquerque. This
person will help ensure efficient planning and effective execution
of distinguished-level customer and high-level government official
engagements and special events.-- This newly created role will
coordinate the many details required for site visits, meetings,
tours and ceremonial events for high-level dignitaries of the
United States and foreign government offices, academia and
industries. Additional duties will be assigned for special events
and on-site and off-site meetings.
- Coordinates both internally and externally for meeting rooms to
include set ups/clean ups, meals, audio-visuals, presentations, and
- Ensures pre-visit forms are compliant, processed, and
clearances coordinated with KCNSC's Security Office for access in
accordance with applicable policies.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders on print materials and
other leave behinds.
- Ensures tour stops content, presenters and customer experience
displays are consistent with messaging.
- Maintains and updates internal guidance on visitor policies and
procedures on the internal portal and maintains visitor information
on KCNSC's website.
- Ensures itineraries and calendars are updated and adjustments
are communicated clearly as visit details change.
- Escorts visitors and builds a network for support when larger
groups visit the KCNSC.
- Ensures photography, video and other support is in place when
- Writes content about events and visits for internal and
- Manages invoices and budgets or ensures charge backs are
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to obtain a DOE security
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, political science,
hospitality, or related field is required.
- Minimum 1 year of closely related experience in protocol
function or event planning and implementation preferred.
- Ability to travel.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 suite.
- Demonstrated ability to manage & execute multiple complex
projects / engagements simultaneously.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to
- Strong professional acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of military organizational and rank structures,
customs, and courtesies a plus.
FMT 2021Additional Information
JOB ID: req408233Category: Business
DevelopmentLocation: 9221 Ward Parkway,Kansas
City,Missouri,64114,United StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due
to contractual requirements.Marketing (GLOBAL)Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Kansas City , Event & Protocol Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!