CNC Machinist (Traveling)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Machinists - are you looking for a contract position that will
offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work
with some of the nation's most prominent manufacturing
organizations? Look no further!
What Will You Do?
As a CNC Machinist, you will work for clients who manufacture a
variety of goods, products, and components for food & beverage,
personal hygiene, packaging, medical, aviation, and automotive
industries, among many others.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Understanding of G&M code or CNC controllers
- Ability to perform machine setups with little to no
- The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 4
months to 1 year
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the
duration of the assignment (50+ hours/weeks)
- There are no specific certifications or minimum education
requirements for this role
Keywords: FlexTrades, Kansas City , CNC Machinist (Traveling), Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!