Title Operations Support
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 14, 2023
This position is required to be on-site at our Kansas City, MO
office. Who We Are: BacklotCars is an online marketplace for auto
dealers and is changing the way they buy/sell wholesale vehicles.
Through BacklotCars, auto dealers, auto finance, and rental car
companies can transact without having to go to physical auctions.
Our end-to-end solution is truly seamless for dealers, as
BacklotCars provides vehicle inspections, transportation, and
inventory finance. We are looking for individuals who share our
growth mindset, and who are ready to execute ideas that will change
an industry. If you are excited about marketplace growth and
next-generation technology, we want to hear from you. What We
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer HSA
contributions (US) and FSA options (US)
- Immediately vested 401K (US) or RRSP (Canada) with company
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave (US)
- Employer-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, life
insurance, and AD&D
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Leap into Service Day to volunteer
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge
across a publicly traded, global organization
- Company culture of internal promotions, diverse career paths,
and rapid advancement We're Looking For: We are seeking Title
Operations Support with experience in title processing and customer
success. You will be part of a dedicated title team responsible for
handling title-related tasks and ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will be involved in managing incoming title issues, processing
titles accurately, and resolving customer inquiries. In this role,
you will have the opportunity to use your expertise in title
processing and customer service to deliver exceptional results. The
ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year in a customer service
role. You Are:
- Attentive. You pay careful and persistent attention to details
and tasks at hand.
- Organized. You consistently demonstrate a high level of
dependability in handling responsibilities.
- An excellent communicator. You possess strong written and
verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers
and colleagues. You Will:
- Resolve title issues promptly and ensure necessary escalation
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone and email
interactions, including handling vehicle arbitrations and managing
- Assist in implementing processes and procedures to improve team
accuracy and efficiency.
- Coordinate price adjustments for vehicles as requested by
- Receive and review arbitration titles, processing them as
- Manage the title process, including reassignments, title
applications, and customer follow-up for BacklotCars inherited
- Safely hold backdown titles and initiate remittance to the
seller upon accounting approval. Must-Have's:
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to
work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Effective problem-solving skills with a focus on achieving
- Positive attitude with a customer-first mindset.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues or
appropriately escalating them. Nice to-have's:
- Experience in vehicle title processing or automotive-related
customer service roles.
- Data-driven approach with a curiosity for finding ways to
enhance the department. Sound like a match? Apply Now - We can't
wait to hear from you!
Keywords: OPENLANE, Kansas City , Title Operations Support, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!