Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Aston Carter is working with one of our clients in Kansas City,
Kansas that is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to
join their team. If you are looking to join a worldwide
manufacturing company, please apply! This company is targeting to
pay $25-$27/hr Description: Collect trade accounts receivable
within the invoice terms and accurately apply for payments in our
ERP software. Major Job Functions:
- Call customers daily regarding invoices that are past the
- Research and get data (invoice copies, POD, etc) to resolve
- inputs cash receipts daily.
- Review and release customers from credit hold when over the
- Prepares and distributes aging reports (over 45 days) to the
sales personnel and management weekly.
- Maintain customer payment files.
- Review new customers' computer information for accuracy, call
new customer references and review the information before issuing a
credit limit, or order, and analyze D&B reports on new
- Request and maintain accurate customer tax exemption
- Prepare customer statements monthly and as requested.
- Organizes and keeps logs of boxes stored offsite. Coordinates
box retrieval and pick-up as needed.
- Primary backup for answering phones on the switchboard during
lunches, breaks, and vacations of the receptionist.
- Assist in other areas as available including preparation for
Audits and other special projects.
- All other duties as may be assigned.Skills:Accounts receivable,
Collection, Cash application, Customer service, Reconciliation,
Accounts payable, Accounting, Invoicing, Data entryAdditional
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand accounting and administrative
- Ability to discuss issues/questions from and to customers and
impart understanding while maintaining a positive approach.
- Ability to accurately maintain and report financial
- Ability to collect and analyze data and provide accurate
- Ability to organize and maintain documents and files. About
Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter.
We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll
never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Kansas City , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...