Security Officer- Flex
Company: Brosnan Risk Consultants
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Flex Unarmed Security Officer Hiring Immediately/ Weekly Pay$
18.00 an hour Various Shifts AvailableLocation: Overland Park,
Rowland Park, Liberty KS/MO. At Brosnan, we strive to ensure all
our customer's needs are met and no security posts are left
uncovered. This requires a deep bench of highly qualified security
officers ready to stand in for full-time and part-time employees
when they cannot work.
- This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a second
or third income, retired, or seeking employment outside the
standard full-time or part-time availability.
- These are fill-in positions, much like substitute
- You can provide us with the days and hours you are
- All shifts (nights/weekends)
- If a shift comes up when you have identified availability, you
will be paid a premium rate to cover the shift.
- Shifts are always available, so you will most likely be called
- The shift will most like be one of the retail locations we
- A BSIS Security Officer license maybe is required, and payment
assistance is available if needed. Hours:
- You let us know when you are available and when you are not.
Together, we will create a mutually beneficial opportunity. 2nd and
3rd shifts will be our most common need. Summary:
- As a Security Officer,you will often be the first person people
interact with at an assigned client site. As a result, you will
maintain a positive environment and experience for guests within
this client site.
- TheFlex Officer will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of
various posts. In addition, flex Officers will be evaluated for
leadership and further growth potential. Solid and reliable
performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer
consideration for assignment to supervisory or other leadership
posts. Ideally, Flex Officers will develop career paths to further
growth within the Company. Company Overview/Benefits: Brosnan Risk
Consultants encourages and supports diversity throughout the
workplace! We are the largest privately-held security services
company in America, doing business for over 25 Years and operating
in 45 states. We take great pride in our promotion within
philosophy. We are proud to say that many of our employees who
began their careers as Security Officers have now become a part of
our Senior Leadership Team. Due to our family-owned values, our
everyday mission is to provide a safe environment for our clients
and communities. We offer both Part-time, Full-time, and
Flexible-availability positions, conducting business Nationwide
while providing a wide range of opportunities for continued growth.
In addition, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage and 401K
(company match). At Brosnan, we strive to ensure all our customer's
needs are met and no security posts are left uncovered. This
requires a deep bench of highly qualified security officers ready
to stand in for full-time and part-time employees when they cannot
- Must have a Valid Guard Card
- Must have EXCELLENT Customer Service Skills!
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell or home
- Must have RELIABLE transportation
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record (no
more than one moving violation in a year and NO DWI's within the
last three years)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process, including drug screening and background
investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagrammatic form. Be an effective team member and have
courteous telephone manners. Responsibilities:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for client property and personnel security
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves orders and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site about personnel, visitors, and
- Controls access to client sites or facilities through the
- Patrol the assigned site on foot or in a vehicle; check for
unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations,
blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding,
water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement
weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required. SRequisition ID:
2023-5180 External Company URL: www.brosnanrisk.com Street: 8301
North Church Road
Keywords: Brosnan Risk Consultants, Kansas City , Security Officer- Flex, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!