Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Supv Diagnostic Imaging MRI today
with Research Medical Center.BenefitsResearch Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Supv Diagnostic Imaging MRI. We care
for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Administrative oversight, integration and teamwork of the
imaging related departments including Diagnostic, Radiology
Nursing, CT, Ultrasound, Angiography (Special Procedures),
Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, PET, Gamma Knife, Schools of
Radiology & Nuclear Medicine.
- Ensures that all local, state and federal rules and regulations
are met for all areas.
- Works with physicians to adopt and incorporate quality
initiatives, understand economic considerations and increase
- Development of strategic and tactical plans to maximize
effectiveness of imaging services for HCA Midwest division to align
with HCA initiatives.
- Works with the COO to develop product alignment for imaging as
well as other opportunities to expand imaging services.
What qualifications you will need:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare
- Diploma from accredited Radiology Technology Program/ NM
Program or Sonography Program required.
- American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT) or American
Registry of Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Nuclear Medicine
Technology Certification Board required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a technologist in a specific
modality in a full service radiology department
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a full service radiology
department with direct responsibility for 3 or more cost
centers.This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).Research Medical Center
is a 585+ bed hospital. Our hospital offers an array of medical and
health clinic services. This includes women's services offering
obstetrics and fertility, an emergency room, and a trauma center.
We offer a Stroke Center, a walk-in clinic, and orthopedics across
three Kansas City locations. Our specialty care areas include a
Chest Pain Center, Level I Trauma Center, Breast Care Center,
Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Programs, and Primary Stroke Center.
We are one of 10 HCA Midwest Health hospitals in Kansas City and
Research Psychiatric Center is a 95+ bed facility. We offer acute
inpatient, day treatment, and community-based outpatient behavioral
healthcare. We treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults for
emotional disorders, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our
professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social
workers, and licensed professional counselors. We are committed to
delivering our patients skilled compassionate care regardless of
age or circumstance.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Supv Diagnostic Imaging MRI opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Kansas City , Supervisor Diagnostic Imaging, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!