Company: Allegiant Manufacturing (Bennett Tool & Die, LLC)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Allegiant Manufacturing, formerly Bennett Tool & Die LLC, a one
stop source for metal working solutions including stamping,
fabrication, value-added assembly, tooling & machining, located in
Kansas City, KS has an opportunity for an experienced Laser
Operator. This is a 2nd shift position which works from 2:15 pm to
12:45 am Monday thru Thursday.We strive to provide competitive
wages & benefits to our employees. Our 2nd shift earns a shift
premium of $1.50 per hourAt Allegiant Manufacturing we pay our
employees weekly. We care about our employee's financial well-being
and are invested in creating a work environment where our employees
feel heard, valued, and taken care of.Tour our website at to
discover more about us.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND
- Experience on Operating Laser Machines
- Programming Master Cam
- Read prints and perform quality inspections
- Basic math functionsQUALIFICATIONS
- High school level education or equivalent specialized training
which may be obtained in vocational courses or on the job.
- Must be able to follow work practices and safety guidelines and
regulations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodations.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8- or 10-hour shifts.
Keywords: Allegiant Manufacturing (Bennett Tool & Die, LLC), Kansas City , Laser Operator, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!