Medication Aid (All Shifts) - St. Anthony's Senior Living
Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Medication Aid, $15.00+/hour
Current associate exclaims that "I've stayed at St. Anthony's
because they are interested in me as a person."
Are you interested in an employer who invests in you?
St. Anthony's Senior Living wants to help you grow your career! We
provide extensive training including the opportunity to become a
LIMA and a Certified Dementia Practitioner! If you have great
friends and co-workers, bring them along and you may qualify for a
$500 referral bonus after 90 days!
We also feature differential pay for evenings, nights, and
weekends-up to $2.00 more per hour!
Guest Services Senior Living offers amazing benefits such as
medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off, and
In accordance with Guest Services, Inc.'s (Guest Services) duty to
provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we
maintain a vaccination policy to safeguard the health of our
employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the
community at large from infectious diseases, such as COVID-19. All
team members are required to comply with the vaccination policy
which requires vaccinations subject to approved medical exemptions.
All incoming team members must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
within 6 weeks of their hire date. Until such time as the employee
is fully vaccinated, weekly testing and daily masking are required.
Any team member not in compliance with this policy will be subject
to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
This position is responsible for supervision of self-administered
medication to Assisted Living residents, following the guidelines
provided by GSSL. This position reports to the Resident Care
Director or designee.
* Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for
Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal and State
regulations and GSSL guidelines as delegated by the LPN/RN.
* Report any changes in resident's health and provides proper
* Respond quickly to all emergencies.
* Maintain close communication with all departments and staff
* Provide educational meetings for residents and staff as requested
* Understand role in the Safety and Disaster Plan.
* Maintain confidentiality of residents and prospective residents'
* Attend all required training, in-service, and staff training.
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
* Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
* Adhere to all policies and procedures of Company.
* Perform other duties as assigned..
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
* Special Certifications: Medication Technician Certfied by the
State of Missouri.
* Speech recognition and clarity including the ability to
understand the speech of residents and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by residents and
co-workers in English.
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to work as a part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Personal Attributes: Dedicated, passionate energetic.
* Able to maintain communication with staff and families in a
professional and positive manner.
* Other/Preferred: Must maintain CEU and other state requirements
for the position, as applicable.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to see, hear, and use hands, fingers and arms when
performing majority of assigned tasks and job duties.
* The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and
stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, grip, reach, push and pull.
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, regularly.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* The employee is required to work in an environment consistent
with Assisted Living Facilities, and the noise level is usually
quiet to moderate.
Guest Services Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Kansas City , Medication Aid (All Shifts) - St. Anthony's Senior Living, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!