Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities as an
Interventional Technologist you want in your current role? We have
an exciting opportunity for you to join Research Medical Center a
facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.At RMC, we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a
committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work where
your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Under limited supervision, the Interventional
Technologist completes interventional procedures including routine
arterial and venous interventional procedures, contrast studies as
well as complicated interventional procedures including stenting
and cerebral coilings. About This Unit:
- Our team is committed to patient safety, employee satisfaction,
and above all else the care and improvement of human life
- By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to provide
excellent care in a rapidly growing acute care facility amidst an
ever-changing healthcare environment.
- Interventional Technologists participate in Performance
Improvement and Quality Improvement activities
- Work within the guidelines established in the policies and
procedure manual and complies with all safety and infection control
- Work in accordance with JCAHO, State or other regulatory or
accreditation agencies in the performance of their duties
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic
- Two year program or four year BA program in Radiology
Technology followed by training in interventional procedures either
on the job or from in an accredited program setting.
- American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT) or registry
eligible with completion of examination within 9 months of hire and
or certification as an interventional technologist.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Minimum of one-year hospital department experience in arterial
and venous interventional radiology.
- Ability to accurately complete interventional requisitions for
the examinations performed.
- Experience with Radiology information systems to obtain
previous examination reports.
- Ability to correctly and safely operate interventional
equipment including contrast injectors following orientation period
to the department.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all patients,
physicians, nurses and other medical personnel.
- Ability to handle periods of intensity with calm and to work in
stressful situations while maintaining composure and perform
required Radiologic duties regardless of the patient's condition.
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas
City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA
MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our
skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure
that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700
doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed
facility.Several of our renowned programs, including Level I
Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center,
Neuroscience Institute and Women's Care Center, feature advanced
technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients.
Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply
routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be
one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City
region.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Kansas City , Interventional Technologist, Other , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!